We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!)LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when were leased a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market is hungry and has responded aggressively to our new direction, so we’re doubling down and taking the gloves off.
Our Pilots help customers turn aspirations into reality by translating their business goals into a fully implemented solution inside of LeadSimple. They’ve mastered both the product and the art of navigating priorities and challenges with business owners. From conception to execution to team roll out they hold the customers hand each step of the way.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- High level of customer satisfaction with custom onboarding projects
- Effectively manages 10-12projects concurrently
- Employ a highly consultative style to discover additional unmet needs and new use cases that generate new work. At least $10,000 in upsell revenue completed within the quarter.
- Track customer requests& uses canny effectively to ensure development has all the details needed and the product team doesn’t have to re-clarify consistently.
A day in the life of…
- Earn and Collect Client Success Stories -Create an onboarding experience that consistently results in client success stories facilitated, scheduled, & recorded by the Pilots.
- Upsell Current Clients – Employs a highly consultative style to discover additional unmet needs and new use cases that generate new work/sales with current clients. Create new work proposals to meet these needs and gain customer commitment.
- Manage Client Implementation Projects – Effectively manages capacity to handle multiple (8-10)implementations at a time.
- Provide Consolidated Client Feedback -Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction. Minimum of 3-5 actionable insights and changes per quarter gleaned from client interaction.
- Improve Implementation Process and Procedures – Takes initiative to constantly be looking for and suggesting areas to improve and streamline the implementation process. Responsible for consolidating and delivering this information to the appropriate teams in an effective and timely manner.
- Lead Video/Phone Calls with Clients – Consultatively lead and educate clients on video/phone calls by effectively probing, solving,& gaining commitment on the next action items.
- Participate in Team Calls – Participate in every EOS L10 team call and comfortably lead when necessary.
Perks for the team:
- Monthly Friday Free Days
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and focused work environment with smart, superstar people
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Are proactive
- Own outcomes
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience(preferred)
- Have good people management skills
- Are emotionally intelligent
- Like working with many different types of people
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning the Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.