AlumierMD is an innovative, fast growing, physician dispensed skin care brand with a unique business model. AlumierMD is committed to offering corrective, clean science-based skincare products, sustainable and ethical practices, philanthropic efforts, and returning skin care retail revenues to the medical aesthetic market with our proprietary anti-diversion system. Across all functions we relish the opportunity to support our people to fulfill their highest potential working as part of an experienced and empowered team, driving new opportunities within the US Market.
We are looking for someone with an exemplary track record in new business capability who can enthusiastically represent our brand. The ideal candidate will have credible experience in inside sales, show a competent understanding of our products and surpass the needs and expectations of our customers. We hire on traits so industry experience is preferred however not an absolute requirement.
The AlumierMD Inside Salesperson is an enthusiastic, motivated key player in our Inside Sales team.
Are you an energetic individual with a natural ability to persuade, negotiate, and sell? Then this will be your thing.
In summary, what you’ll be doing:
- Building a lead list of Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Medical Spa owners, and any other key decision makers in the medical skincare industry
- Sending 30+ personalized emails a day
- Making 30+ cold calls a day
- Booking 25+ meetings a month
Things You Will Need To Succeed
- Self-driven, goal-oriented personality type (there is nobody else needed to motivate you)
- High levels of trust in yourself paired with an ability to be coached and to learn (you have heard the No’s before and you know it is part of a challenge to overcome together)
- Exceptional time management (you know exactly what you want to accomplish tomorrow, and you can already see yourself accomplishing more activities in a day)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Execute a prospecting plan to develop and progress the sales lead pipeline and deal flow including a structured cadence to book qualified appointments.
- Researching, creating, and qualifying new leads.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and field sales representatives
- Canvass and “prime” and establish new territories through effective outbound sales activities
- Conduct outbound cold calling and run email campaigns into identified prospects
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of our product portfolio
- Use digital outreach tools to acquire new business (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Conduct a thorough follow-up on leads/lists generated by marketing programs which will include management and conversion of social media inquiries
- Record all communication, sales, and lead qualification activity into Zendesk CRM
- Assist in identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Surpassing expectations, communicating with impact, and empowerment through innovation are all key outputs and objectives of this role
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets
- Book a targeted number of qualified appointments with prospects in the medical industry
- High levels of activity across all available outreach channels
- Present activities and results back to management on a weekly basis in a structured and analytical way
- Quarter to quarter lead pipeline growth
- Day-to-day activity tracking (calls, emails, demos)
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Laptop / Phone
- Great healthcare
- Professional development and training
- Very attractive commission structure
- Fully remote position anywhere in the United States of America