The Senior Copywriter is responsible for the creation of engaging digital experiences and communications for healthcare and pharmaceutical clients.
This position will be support dAOR clients with a larger, lengthy, complex assignments
The candidate for this position must have a compelling portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual thinking and smart copy solutions across digital platforms and print. The audiences include HCPs, health systems, patients, caregivers, and advocates.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collaborate with strategists to craft a compelling and effective content strategy
- Become emersed in disease states, product and benefits, and market dynamics of the brand
- Generate, as needed, creative briefs for both campaigns and for individual projects
- Connect with target audiences by applying knowledge from behavioral research, journey maps, and data insights
- Write engaging and relevant copy that fulfills the brief’s objectives and client expectations
- Communicate complex topics in a clean, concise, and medically accurate manner
- Originate fresh, innovative concepts and transform them into effective copy content across multiple platforms and digital campaigns, including websites, other digital tactics, social media, and print materials
- Develop messaging consistent with brand guidelines, tone, and voice
- Brainstorm and problem-solve with Design/UX
- Present work with confidence and thoughtful rationale – clearly articulate copy decisions
- Drive engagement through relevant storytelling
- Display professionalism and accountability at every stage of the project
- Participate in discovery and content gap analysis
Skills / Qualifications:
- Thinks creatively and strategically
- Demonstrates very strong conceptual skills
- Possesses strong verbal communication and presentation skills, able to articulate ideas in a clear manner and accept directional feedback
- Has proven understanding of digital marketing, content development, and user experience
- Demonstrates multi-tasking skills and ability adapt to shifting priorities
- Able to create time estimates for work on each project
- Operates as a team player
- Has a working knowledge of medical claim documentation and MLR processes
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in English, journalism, or related area of study.
- 4-5 years of copywriting experience
- Minimum 3 years within a fast-paced agency environment required
- Minimum 3 years writing for the PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY -REQUIRED.