We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety from the pandemic, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, Signal Fire, Village Global, Co Found, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
About The Role
- We’re looking for a seasoned people manager and operator equally adept at achieving KPIs and adapting quickly. You will build a best-in-class customer experience for both our providers (therapists) and our clients (those seeking therapy).
- You’ll help build, grow, and motivate our customer success and operations teams. You will lead an organization of analysts, support associates, and customer success managers, inspiring them to do their best work.
- This is a leadership role. You’ll have a critical seat at the table in operations strategy conversations, setting strong OKR targets and creating the plans to achieve them. You will own major projects end to end, most notably initiatives to retain providers and clients.
- Experience in management consulting, corporate development or strategy, venture-backed startups, or private equity, and/or a master’s degree, strongly preferred.
- You’d be a great fit if…
- You have at least 5 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy. Startup experience is a plus.
- You have at least 4 years of experience managing a team of at least 4 people to achieve specific and measurable goals. Bonus points if you’ve grown the team!
- You love numbers. You make decisions based on data.
- You can measure team performance based on data.
- You’re known as the calm in the eye of the storm. You create order out of chaos.
- When you are given a broad goal, you can create a plan to meet that goal, and then execute your plan.
- You have strong communication skills and can quickly and succinctly present your ideas to company executives.
- You have a bias for action and care about delivering results and meeting deadlines.
- Experience running agile/sprint teams desired but not required.
- The chance to transform the mental healthcare landscape and drive impact from day one
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include unlimited PTO, winter break, Mental Health Mornings (2hr each week), wellness stipend, team meditation, lunch on us, and so much more!
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Flexible working (hybrid of in-person & remote), relaxed dress code, office pets
- Continuous learning opportunities which include dedicated learning days, generous learning stipend, and monthly mental health workshops
- Strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and unbounded leadership opportunities. You’ll have the opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling organization
- Competitive salary