As our Senior Manager, Total Rewards you will be responsible for working with the team to build out and implement Curative’s immediate and long-term Total Rewards strategy. Our Total Rewards strategy is comprised of competitive and scalable programs that enable us to attract, grow and reward Curative employees across the organization. You will, in partnership with the Total Rewards team, be responsible for the strategy for compensation, benefits, and wellness. This role will design and execute total rewards frameworks, analyze and present data, and make recommendations and will oversee a team of functional experts to accomplish business and department goals.
- Act as internal compensation consultant to deliver broad based cash and total rewards programs, including regularly modeling a variety of rewards scenarios.
- Ensure the delivery of our rewards and benefits programs are market-competitive, aligned with our business strategy, compliant and equitable across all diversity lenses.
- Understand and educate hiring managers and recruiters on best approaches to attract, engage and retain talent from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Manage compensation benchmark survey submissions, review and apply pertinent benchmarking studies and reports.
- Partner with team on the delivery of all benefits offerings and programs, including annual enrollment.
- Prepare and speak to reports, data and insights on demographic data and trends, including DEI&B, turnover, hiring and impact of our rewards programs on employee engagement.
- Coach and mentor other members of the fully remote team.
- Act as subject-matter-expert and thought leader in relation to all people-related programs under your purview.
- Effectively partner cross functionally with Talent, HR Business Partners, Finance, Payroll, and managers across the organization.
- Evaluate employee recognition approaches based on best practices and employee engagement objectives; recommend enhancements and implement new solutions.
- Develop and maintain job architecture and compensation ranges.
- Oversee our leave programs and ensure consistent delivery of all related initiatives.
- 10+ years’ experience in Compensation and Benefits, including Job Family Design, and Executive
Compensation. Experience in biotech, pharma or technology preferred
- 4+ years managing Total Rewards programs – either as a specialist/lead in Benefits or in
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience analyzing and developing cash and total rewards targets in a private company environment
- Expert proficiency with Google Sheets
- Extensive experience with financial and rewards modeling
- Experience with stock options, RSUs and other equity vehicles
- Experience in growth startup environment and fast paced companies
- Experience in both public and private companies a plus
- Proven history of working with HCM systems, and working cross functionally with downstream partners in building out enterprise systems architecture
- Proven track record of supervising, prioritizing and driving to success multiple projects with a strong operational background
- Excellent communication skills with a strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with executives and team members across multiple functions
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with leadership teams and across agile organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we’ve built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person’s well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.