In this role, you will be the Sr. SEO Strategist and will be solely dedicated to a biotechnology client. We are the SEO Agency of Record, and we are responsible to implement both innovative and best practices to increase organic traffic. This role will report to the Group Supervisor, SEO Strategy. You will work closely with cross-functional teams within the client’s organization as well as various agency partners to provide SEO recommendations and share findings on various projects or deliverables.
- Ensures that SEO techniques and strategies are well implemented and consistent across all projects.
- Able to translate complex SEO strategies and data into actionable insights that ladders up to business goals.
- Able to succinctly communicate orally and in writing to the client and cross-functional teams with SEO recommendations on various projects/deliverables.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong mix of technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills; capable of digging into the nitty-gritty of SEO while also capable of evangelizing SEO best practices to the client.
- Performs keyword research, content ideation, monitor and provide recommendations to any technical SEO issues, such as page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc.
- Creates monthly and quarterly SEO performance reports that track and report on site performance and organic traffic trends.
- 7+ years of SEO experience
- 3+ years of experience in working in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or life sciences industry is preferred
- Expert knowledge of innovative and current SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of SEO reporting and relevant tools (Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEMrush, etc.) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adobe, etc.)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive, and solutions oriented
- Experience in client and team interfaces in remote/hybrid environments
- Initiative to respectfully drive change in quickly evolving space
- Knowledge and focus on analytics and ROI